We have partnered with Flexi-Fi, so you can now spread the cost of your purchase. Flexi-Fi is a retail instalment payment plan facility that is an easy alternative to paying with cash or credit card.
You can now use Flexi Fi to purchase our Stairlifts, Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs & More!
How does Flexi Fi Work?
- Apply online or in-store for Flexi-Fi finance
- Get up to €15,000 approved in minutes
- Receive approval number by text
- Complete your order with Irish Stairlifts & Bathrooms
HOW TO APPLY
The application is fast and easy and approval takes only a matter of minutes. A mobile phone number and email address is required to enjoy the benefits of Flexi-Fi, as the Flexi-Fi team will keep in touch with you through texts and emails during your application process.
What you need for Flexi Fi Approval
- You must be at least 21 years of age
- Be an Irish citizen or permanent resident of Ireland
- Earn a minimum taxable income of €21,000 per year
- Have a current credit/debit card and a Photo ID
- Have a good credit history
During your Flexi-Fi assessment, additional documents (e.g. recent bank statement, utility bill or payslip) may be requested to support your application. Once we have all we need, you’ll receive a credit decision within minutes! It’s that simple!
*Fees, terms and conditions apply. Subject to credit assessment and approval.
Flexi-Fi is governed by the laws applicable to the Republic of Ireland. Flexi-Fi is underwritten by Flexi-Fi Europe Limited, Company Number: 600124.