The Wessex Step Lift has been developed as a compact option to give wheelchair users easy access where difficulties exist due to a change in level, or the presence of one or two steps and where available space is restricted.
- Blue Sablé powder coating from Akzo Nobel Futura Collection.
- Through access
- Internal and External usage
- Lift mounted lower landing controls
- Surface mounted lower landing controls – 4 meter loom
- Automatic ramp (Acts as wheel stop when raised)
- 24v in-car controls:
- Rocker switch car controls
- Emergency lowering valve
- Bellows at front end of platform
- Gate mounted upper call station
- Battery powered (trickle charged)
- Machinery Directive and CE complaint