Wessex Wheelchair Thru Floor Lifts
Designed for safety, flexibility and independence
The advanced design of the Wessex Home Lift affords greater benefits to the user. Available in six models to suit a wider range of applications.
- Free Standing Tracks: The VM Wessex Thru Floor Lifts range eliminates the need for a load-bearing wall, thus giving a wider choice of lift locations.
- Multi-handed doors and controls: clever design makes it possible for our engineers to change both controls and doors from one side to the other if required.
- Safety edges: If touched or obstructed will automatically stop the lift in ascent.
- Sensors in floating platform under lift. These stop the lift if descent is obstructed.
- Timer controlled lights / Call Stations / Integral Fire Seal / Grab Handles
- Emergency back up systems operate the door, light and alarm and lower the lift to the ground.
“Had a thru – floor lift installed 11 years ago by them, fantastic job, only twice in all the time we’ve had a problem with it, one being last night. Rang today and left a message. They got straight back to us even though it was the weekend, and had someone out and lift fixed. Super service thanks again.”
– Amanda Brady Moriarty
Thru Floor Lift Going Up
Thru Floor Lift Door Open and Closed
Thru Floor Lift Coming Through Upstairs Floor
Thru Floor Lift When Up and Down
Choice of models:
|VM30||Seated car, lifting up to 3m|
|VM31||Standard wheelchair car, lifting up to 3m|
|VM36||Large wheelchair car, lifting up to 3m|
|VM50||Seated car, lifting up to 3.5m|
|VM51||Standard wheelchair car, lifting up to 3.5m|
|VM56||Large wheelchair car, lifting up to 3.5m|
24 months parts and labour guarantee
Call out Service:
Emergency service within 24 hours while under warranty
Powered door, remote control
Vertical Lift Technical Specifications
View website on desktop for technical specifications
|Internal width (A)||590||740||790||590||740||790|
|Internal length – Manual Door, incl. door recess (B)||850||1210||1230||850||1210||1260|
|Internal length – Powered Door, incl. door cover (B)||–||1150||1200||–||1150||1200|
|Total external length with door open to wall (C)||1655||2190||2290||1655||2190||2290|
|Total external width including floating platform (D)||722||872||922||722||872||922|
|Total external length including floating platform to wall (E)||1090||1475||1525||1090||1475||1525|
|Minimum shaft width||846||996||1046||846||996||1046|
|Minimum shaft length||1120||1505||1555||1120||1505||1555|
|Minimum first-floor ceiling height||2040||2280|
|Mid-floor dimensions||from 165mm to 300mm||from 165mm to 300mm|
|Safe working load||225kg||225kg|
|Lift speed||60mm per second||60mm per second|
|Door adjustment||up to 95 degrees||up to 95 degrees|
|Car control illumination||4 to 20 minute duration||4 to 20 minute duration|